The MoBster Diaries

Thursday, September 18, 2008

MoB Shoe Survey

I can't decide on which shoes to purchase for the big day. Here's what I've decided so far, though.


  1. I'm opting for "pewter" not black or silver to complement my dress of sapphire blue taffeta. Black is too ordinary and silver, well, I just think I'll get more use out of the pewter gray. And, no, I never even considered dyed-to-match.

  2. I really don't want to pay more than $100-$125 for them. There are too many more important things to spend cash on right now, and all of my selections fit my price range.

  3. I will be comfortable in each of my selections, so don't wag your finger at me about the height of the heel. I can get through most of the day with any one of these and will feel free enough (or tipsy enough) to kick them off at some point during the reception.

OK. Here are the choices. Just vote by shoe number in the comment section.

Shoe 1

Shoe 2

Shoe 3


Shoe 4


Thanks for voting. Of course Bride and MoB have final say, whatever the vote. :-)

Bookmark and Share
posted by MaryB at

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home